This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

[Solved] SSRS2012 Express on Windows 7 x64: BRF not working

Oct 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I have download the actual code - create new signature - cahnge the references to ReportService.Interfaces and ProcessingCore - make fulltrustentry for Core.dll and SSRS.dll in rssrvpolicy.config and copy Core.dll and SSRS.dll to my ReportServer\bin-Directory

I´m not able to show any barcode on my report with Report Builder 3.0. In my report I have reference to Core.Dll and SSRS.Dll

The error says: Die Assembly wird von einer Laufzeit erstellt, die aktueller als die derzeit geladene Laufzeit ist, und kann nicht geladen werden. (Translate: The assembly is create from a runtime that is newer as the actual loaded runtime and cannot loaded)

What are missing?
Oct 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM
First of all thanks for using BRF!

Two problems
  1. Unfortunately due to limitations with Report Builder, reports using BRF cannot be rendered - it does not appear to support Custom Rendering Items.
  2. You need a full version of SQL Server (Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter or Developer) as the SQL Server Reporting Services in the express variant does not support Custom Rendering Items either.
Hope that helps,
Adrian
Oct 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Edited Oct 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM
OK - Thanks for the fast reply

I have now upgrade to the developer Edition of SQL 2012 - but the Problem still exist.

I didn´t want to need the CRI - I will use your example: place a Image and fill it with the result of your assembly.

Thanks for your answer
Michael

Solved now: It´s very important that the Platform of the Projects is .NET 3.5 - not 4.0. SQL 2012 didn´t support .NET 4.0 CLR :-(
Dec 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Do you mean i need .net 3.5 installed first?
Dec 9, 2013 at 3:15 PM
i download the source code, change each project to target .net 4.0, rebuild. follow the instructions to put all of dll to common7\ide...., but cannot load them to toolbox.