Discussions under Code EAN 13

SharePoint 2013

first post: syale wrote: Do you have any instructions on making this work in SharePoint 2013...

problems generating/reading Code EAN 13

first post: rsodvd79 wrote: Hello everyone, I generated the code 123456789012 and reading it's...

Error adding Barcode CRI to Visual Studio 2015 Toolbox components

first post: mrctito wrote: Dear sirs, I rebuild the Barcode Rendering Framework to .NET 4.61...

Documentation

first post: NJG wrote: Is there any documentation? For public abstract class BarcodeDraw...

RDLC Report

first post: jmgarcia wrote: Is there some way to use this tool on a RDLC report?Thanks!

latest post: Ajit wrote: Thanks @jmgarica. I too wanted to print the barcode to a pdf genera...

any chance of some documentation?

first post: jimpallett wrote: i mean....ANY documentation for example, i have a project that is ...

display number below image

first post: supersniper wrote: thanks for library, i want to generate UPC barcode with number belo...

latest post: NathanKyle wrote: The GS1 specification requires obligatory data text under a [UPC-A]...

PCL for Barcode Rendering Framework

first post: debonairdc wrote: Do you have or plan to have a portable class library version of thi...

CodeEan13

first post: jpmor82 wrote: Hi, I'm really happy with this bar codes, code 128, 39 works but co...

latest post: fkucuk wrote: Hello, EAN13 has some standarts. The barcode char length should b...

IIS Integration Instructions/Docs

first post: amikolajczyk wrote: Hi, I've got this working in BIDS and can create reports there with...