This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Code EAN 8

SharePoint 2013

first post: syale wrote: Do you have any instructions on making this work in SharePoint 2013...

Error adding Barcode CRI to Visual Studio 2015 Toolbox components

first post: mrctito wrote: Dear sirs, I rebuild the Barcode Rendering Framework to .NET 4.61...

Documentation

first post: NJG wrote: Is there any documentation? For public abstract class BarcodeDraw...

RDLC Report

first post: jmgarcia wrote: Is there some way to use this tool on a RDLC report?Thanks!

latest post: Ajit wrote: Thanks @jmgarica. I too wanted to print the barcode to a pdf genera...

any chance of some documentation?

first post: jimpallett wrote: i mean....ANY documentation for example, i have a project that is ...

PCL for Barcode Rendering Framework

first post: debonairdc wrote: Do you have or plan to have a portable class library version of thi...

IIS Integration Instructions/Docs

first post: amikolajczyk wrote: Hi, I've got this working in BIDS and can create reports there with...

a smaller Zen.Barcode.Core.dll without the QR codes?

first post: StefanPankratz wrote: Hi all, I am new to the Barcode rendering framework, but already a...

Cannot install MSI

first post: NewbieOnTheBlock wrote: I got Failed to open XML file c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Stu...

latest post: DementedDevil wrote: Please review the system requirements for BRF. Currently BRF suppo...

Trying to add Zen.Barcode.SSRS.Design to VS2012 Tool box

first post: heman_1978 wrote: Hi, I tried adding Zen.barcode.SSRS.Design to VS 2012 toolbox. I g...

latest post: heman_1978 wrote: Hi DD, I have tried all these things that you have said. 1) I had...