This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Installation on VS2010

Aug 24, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Hi,

I installed Sql Data Tools to use a SSRS Report on Visual Studio 2010.

I tried to install old (2.2.0.0) and new (3.1.10729) version on my pc but I was not able to use object in design.

On object there was a message 'Could not file or assembly Microsoft.ReportingService

Can someone help me?

Aug 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Hi there,

Currently Barcode Rendering Framework only supports SQL 2008 R2 and requires Visual Studio 2008 installed as part of the SQL Server Management Tools in order to create and edit reports using the Barcode technology.

Hope that helps

Demented Devil

Aug 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Thank you for your reply, you're very clear and kind.

Best regards,
Gianluca

To: [email removed]
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 04:16:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Installation on VS2010 [BarcodeRender:392975]

Hi there,
Currently Barcode Rendering Framework only supports SQL 2008 R2 and requires Visual Studio 2008 installed as part of the SQL Server Management Tools in order to create and edit reports using the Barcode technology.
Hope that helps
Demented Devil
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (BarcodeRender@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email BarcodeRender@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com